Home Inspector Minneapolis believes in going beyond providing a thorough inspection and producing a high quality, easy to read report. We treat all our clients with the utmost respect with honesty, integrety, and professionalism that everyone deserves.
When it comes to your investment, knowing the condition of the homes structural components, it's systems and safety issues will help you in the decision making process. Hiring a certified professional inspector (CPI) with years of expirience providing thorough, meticulous inspections with detailed, easy-to-read reports with digital photos embedded in the report for more clarity can be an even greater asset.
As members of InterNACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), we are required to complete 32 hours of continuing education, but usually do more to continue to bring a better inspection service each and every time.
Will alert the home seller to any issues.
The seller can attend the inspector while inspecting.
The report can help the seller receive full asking price if no problems were found or corrected.
The deal is less likely to fall apart.
The inspection reviews the condition of the major components of the home and its immediate surroundings. The inspection generally takes between 3 and 4 hours to perform with the report generated soon after the inspection. The home inspection report is a snapshot in time of the home's physical condition and indicates what may need major repair or replacement.
My full Inspection includes:
- Roof, Vents, Flashing and Trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney and other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, walkways and Railings
- Eaves, Soffits, and Fascia
- Grading & Drainage
- Basement, Foundation, and Crawlspace
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Main Water Shut-Off Valves
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
- Drainage Systems
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnect
- Electrical Panels, Breakers, Fuses
- Electrical Grounding & Bonding
- GFCI and AFCI
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors, Openers and Much More...